What We Collect
We may collect the following information: when you make a booking or fill out a form:
- Date of birth
- Contact information including email address and mobile number
- Demographic information such as address, postcode, preferences and interests
- Credit card details to secure bookings are received by and stored in our secure booking and credit card payment facility
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and / or offers
You may also visit our site anonymously.
What We Do With The Information We Collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional texts and/or emails with special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers and applications.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You can opt-out of the creation of a user profile, storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Once you have used a link to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Disclosure to Outside Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others rights, property, or safety.
New Zealand Privacy Act
We adhere to the New Zealand Privacy Act. Click here for further details about the New Zealand Privacy Act and how it protects collection and use of personal information.