These terms and conditions record the Members agreement as to their participation in the Stay Kiwi which is a web-based programme where Members can earn “Points” to redeem “Rewards” on the terms recorded herein.
“Stay Kiwi” means Stay Kiwi Limited.
“Stay Kiwi Account” means a Members Stay Kiwi account [(“Account”) accessed via the Stay Kiwi Website] used for accruing and redeeming Stay Kiwi Points.
“Stay Kiwi Website” means the website (www.staykiwi.com) detailing information about the Programme and the rewards available under the Programme.
“Member” means an individual person who has been signed up to Stay Kiwi to participate in the Programme and to whom Stay Kiwi has subsequently allocated an individual ID number. For the sake of clarity, the Member shall be deemed to be the person with whom has signed up on their own or has received an invite from Stay Kiwi to partake in the Programme.
“Reward” is a good or service or entitlement to a good or service obtained by the redemption of Points accrued by a Member, from the participation in the Programme.
“Programme” means the Stay Kiwi loyalty programme to which certain Rewards are offered or made available to the Member from time to time through the accumulation of points (“Points”).
Terms & Conditions
- To qualify for the Programme, each member must register at staykiwi.com
- Members will be able to earn Points each time they use selected Stay Kiwi partner services. Points will be allocated on a per service basis. Specific services and points value are determined by Stay Kiwi in its sole discretion.
- Members earn Points in the Programme based on their sales of Stay Kiwi services and the products Points allocation.
- Points shall only be accrued on eligible services and proof of sales required to be uploaded into the Stay Kiwi Website. The only time this does not apply is when a Stay Kiwi partner is sending sales data to Stay Kiwi for the purpose of allocating points on sales transactions.
- Points shall only be accrued on sales to personal individuals; any commercial purchases or purchases with reference to an entity other than an individual (i.e. company, partnership etc.) shall not be eligible to accrue points under Stay Kiwi.
- Points accrued in the Programme have no cash or monetary value, but can be redeemed for a Preezy Card or Stay Kiwi Voucher. Stay Kiwi have no obligation to provide lower-value Rewards to accommodate points due to expire.
- Points will expire after [1 year]. If points are not redeemed before their expiry Stay Kiwi will accept no responsibility.
- Member points shall not be transferrable between different members.
- Stay Kiwi expressly reserves the right without notice to introduce new ways of accruing Points, to stop any or all of the current ways and to remove or modify the rewards available.
- Members who redeem vouchers (issued by admin or Stay Kiwi partners) presented by customers for services purchased will be allocated points for the sale. The issuer of the voucher is not eligible to earn points.
- Points will be clawed back for any sales that have been reversed as a result of customers cancelling services and or sales completed by mistake, fraudulent sales or for other reasons not complying with these terms and conditions.
- Receipts older than 30 days cannot be entered and do not quality for Stay Kiwi Points
Redeeming Stay Kiwi Points
- To redeem a Reward from the Stay Kiwi Website or other communication issued from time to time by Stay Kiwi, the Member must have accrued the required number of Points for that Reward in his or her Account.
- Points redeemed for Rewards will be deducted from the Members Account at the time the Reward is requested, and shall be reflected in the Members Points balance accordingly.
- Rewards will be issued only to the Member redeeming the Points and will be delivered to the address supplied by the Member. Rewards are not transferable and shall not be delivered to a destination outside of New Zealand.
- Stay Kiwi shall not be responsible for lost or stolen Rewards, after they have been issued or sent to the Member.
- All Rewards are subject to availability. Substitutions may be necessary at the discretion of Stay Kiwi from time to time.
- Stay Kiwi at any time, in their sole discretion, and without prior notice to Members, may withdraw, limit, modify or cancel the continued availability of a Reward or the number of points required to obtain any Reward.
- Once a Reward has been requested it cannot be amended or exchanged for a different Reward nor can it be exchanged for cash or credit under any circumstances. Rewards may be replaced or re-supplied under any applicable warranty by the applicable supplier.
- Stay Kiwi makes no warranties or representations either express or implied and expressly disclaims any and all liabilities (including liability for consequential damages) with respect to type, quality, standard, fitness or suitability for any purpose of all Rewards provided under the Programme.
- Stay Kiwi does not accept any liability for death, injury or any consequential loss arising from the supply of a Reward or from the loss, theft or destruction of a Reward.
- While Stay Kiwi makes every effort to ensure that the information provided in the Stay Kiwi Website or any other communication in relation to the Programme is correct, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or mis-description contained therein or for the Stay Kiwi Website not being up to date.
- Any taxation liability or other government charge or reporting requirement in connection with the receipt of a Reward is the sole responsibility of the Member. Stay Kiwi offers no advice and accepts no taxation liability of Members arising from or in connection with the Programme.
- To obtain a Reward a Member must follow the directions advised by Stay Kiwi in the Stay Kiwi Website or any other relevant material provided by email to the Member.
- These Terms and Conditions and other relevant terms and conditions may be amended by giving 24 hours notice. Such notice can be advised either by:
- Direct communication (i.e. by email notification); or
- On the Stay Kiwi Website.
In addition, Stay Kiwi may at any time add to, modify or withdraw any Rewards without notice.
- If a Member is not satisfied with any change or variation in the Programme or for any reason wishes to withdraw from the Programme, the Member may terminate his or her membership in the Programme by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Any Points accrued to the date of termination will be forfeited by the Member.
- A Member will be required to register for the Programme. However. The Member must keep its email address and contact details current and active at all times. In the event that the Members details change the Member must update their details by emailing email@example.com. Stay Kiwi takes no liability for delay of information as to Rewards arising from the change in Members contact details, or the email account not being able to receive emails for any reason.
- Membership of the Programme is subject to these Terms and Conditions and any rules, policies or procedures that may be adopted or varied by Stay Kiwi from time to time. Use of the Programme by entering your Username and Password at www.staykiwi.com will automatically bind the Member to these Terms and Conditions (as amended by Stay Kiwi from time to time).
- Stay Kiwi may terminate (or in its sole discretion, suspend) membership of the Programme and forfeit any points accrued without notice in any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- If the Member dies or is declared bankrupt;
- If the Member is acting fraudulently, or in breach of the terms of the terms and conditions of the Programme or breaches security of access to the staykiwi.com website, and Rewards information.
- Under any other circumstances considered reasonable by Stay Kiwi.
- Membership to the Programme is offered at the discretion of Stay Kiwi.
- Stay Kiwi collects information relating to members details and the number of points earned, accumulated and redeemed by the Member (“the Information”) so that Stay Kiwi can administer the Programme and provide or perform services relating to the Programme. For the purpose of the Privacy Act 1993, the following is noted:
- The Information is collected and held by Stay Kiwi and may be stored in servers overseas;
- Stay Kiwi may disclose any or all of the Information to its marketing or research agencies for the promotional, research or marketing purposes in relation to the Programme;
- Stay Kiwi may use the Member information to promote other products and services of Stay Kiwi, including sharing all or any information relating to the Rewards programme or its members with related Stay Kiwi entities;
- Members have rights of access to and correction of information supplied to and held by Stay Kiwi;
- Stay Kiwi will seek permission from head office before carrying out any of the three activities immediately above this bullet point.
- Stay Kiwi will from time to time contact members by email or similar means to provide information relating to the Programme and the Rewards. Stay Kiwi will use its reasonable endeavours to transmit notices and other material to Members to advise him or her of matters of interest including changes to the Programme, but Stay Kiwi will not be liable for failure to do so. Stay Kiwi will not be responsible for correspondence lost or delayed in the mail or not received by email.
- Any notice will be deemed to have been delivered by Stay Kiwi if posted to the mailing address last notified by the Member to Stay Kiwi.
- Neither membership of the Programme, nor Points may be transferred or assigned (including on death or bankruptcy of the Member).
- Member entitlement to redeem a Reward is based on the number of Points accrued by that Member at the time of redemption.
- All Points must be redeemed within the Expiry period. Points remaining unredeemed after the Expiry Period will be forfeited.
- Notwithstanding any other term contained in these Terms and Conditions, Stay Kiwi may, at its sole discretion, terminate the Programme in part or in its entirety at any time. In the event of termination of the Programme, Stay Kiwi will notify the Member of such termination or cancellation by sending such notice to the Members last notified email address. In this situation, all accrued Points must be redeemed within the time specified in such notice. Stay Kiwi will not be liable to Members for Points which are not redeemed by the required date.
- Rewards may only be selected from the Stay Kiwi Website as at the time of redemption or from any Rewards otherwise made available by Stay Kiwi from time to time.
- Stay Kiwi will not be liable to any Member or any person for any consequences of the failure of any system or any strike or dispute or any other circumstances beyond the control of Stay Kiwi.
Resolution of Disputes
- Customers must advise Stay Kiwi by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org of any disagreement about any Account balance within two weeks of the date of which the Points are credited to the Account. Stay Kiwi reserves the right to adjust the Account retrospectively in the event of incorrect entries to the Account whether due to Stay Kiwi or otherwise. If the Member fails to contact Stay Kiwi within two weeks of the Points being posted to the Account then such Points will not be allocated.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Programme or the eligibility of Points for accrual or redemption, or any other dispute which arises in connection with participation in the Programme should be emailed to email@example.com for resolution. Stay Kiwi will have the final decision should any dispute over Point redemption or awarding arises.
- Stay Kiwi reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this programme without notice at any time.
- The laws of New Zealand govern this programme.
- contact Members to confirm their details have been registered, including prize competitions;
- contact Reward recipients
- provide Members with further information and its products and services.
- Disclose to its selected media partners for this Programme for Stay Kiwi to send Members information. This may be in the form of direct mail or email by Stay Kiwi.
- Following registration Members will be sent an email which will confirm his/her participation in the Programme.
- If for any reason this Programme is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Stay Kiwi, Stay Kiwi may at its sole discretion:
- disqualify any individual who tampers with the website or entry or Points allocation process; and
- cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Programme.
- Stay Kiwi will have no responsibility or liability for:
- any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries in relation to the www.staykiwi.com website, or any other website referred within these terms; or
- any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Stay Kiwi on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a member's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this programme or downloading or uploading any materials in this programme.